” I suddenly felt hit by depression, nausea and dizziness – anyone know if there are any solar flares?” “I feel pressures on my head, sensitive spots and my skin is itchy, tingling etc. – is earth getting another energetic download?”
There’ s lots of talk on the internet about Ascension Symptoms. You may have them too. Some call them Spiritual Awakening Symptoms, others refer to them as Lightbody Activations, Kundalini Awakening Symptoms or simply Spiritual Growing Pains.
Many of us who suffer these ominous side effects of Spiritual Awakening relate them directly to energetic shifts of planet Earth. However, not all of these strange, unpleasant inexplicable experiences are necessarily caused by aforementioned energetic shifts. There are other possible explanations for these occurrences that you may be labelling “Ascension Symptoms”. Today I want to address some potential factors other than planetary/universal influences. Being on the spiritual path makes us increasingly sensitive to ANY energies. It is not limited to planetary changes or solar/lunar activity.
Here are some common sources for bodily reactions that I have encountered during my Spiritual Journey but there may be other causes I’m not currently aware of. You’re welcome to complete the list according to your own experiences.
1.PLANETARY ACTION – including, but not limited to, solar flares, energy waves flowing through the Omniverse, Universe, Galaxy, Solar System; special planetary constellations (ask your favorite astrologer), a full moon, solar eclipse, lunar eclipse…
2.CORDING – energetically hooked into someone/something
- a) Metaphysicals – Have you been meditating or “playing in the Universe” without sufficient protection? There may be metaphysicals who simply got interested in you. They may not have any mischievous intent but by hooking into you they may be causing problems. The result is more likely to be emotional but could include (other) physical reactions as well.
- b) Individual mortals – these are usually select humans that you interact or have a close relationship with
- c) The Human Collective – you might be hooked into the “human collective” and get a sense of what IT is undergoing. There are times when waves of anxiety, fear or anger sweep through the human collective. If you suddenly find yourself depressed, anxious or angry, it could be linked to your human connection.
- d) You may be cording someone else – if you are consciously or unconsciously reaching out to someone else, you are also hooked into their energies. This can cause reactions on your part (depending on how they’re feeling at the time).
3.SPIRIT GUIDES – you may call them Angels, Higher Self, Companions…
- a) Believe it or not: your own Guidance may be the root of your last bout of depression. These are unintended side effects of their work. I’ve experienced times of rewiring and realigning of energies, during which I received some kind of “downloads”. Afterwards I was hit by depression, a headache or several sensitive spots on my skull….or all of the above. When our energies are changed, our chemistry is being changed. The body reacts – unfortunately not always in a pleasant way. Sometimes the body goes into fear when you go “OBE” (out-of-body) and pulls you back by creating severe physical symptoms.
- b) Guides are using physical symptoms to get your attention – these can range from body tingling, or chills to stinging or more severe ones. Ask your Guides if it’s them – this might be an easy one to clear.
- c) Lack of connection can also cause symptoms. This is usually a trigger for depression, especially if you’ve gone through a period of strong, close connection and suddenly feel a void.
4. YOU – Expectations, Perceptions etc.
- don’t forget your own role in all of this. If you read “energetic downloads” are about to happen – how does that affect your expectations, your perception of your body? The internet is wonderful in many respects…but can easily cause “mass hysteria” (see posted here).
So next time you’re “getting hit” you may want to consider a few more options than just “the energies of the Universe” being the culprit. Aaaah the complexity of it all…
Last but not least: Remember to make sure the symptoms you are experiencing aren’t related to any other health issues…..and remember this post is based on MY limited perception – yours may be completely different. In the end we perceive what we need to – depending on where we are on our path.